Sunday, February 14, 2010

Brains are gross.

I recently instituted the "If you've got a critique of dinner, then you may submit it in writing" rule, and tonight was the first time it was put to the test.

I grilled rib-eye steaks for Valentine's day dinner.  They tend to have some fat on them.  This is what Goob had to say about dinner:

I don't like fat.
Becas its gross.
It's like a brane.
It is olso lik goo.
But its for your brane.
And it looks werd.

Apparently his portion of steak had more fat on it than he would have preferred.

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That fatty steaks have the most flavor!

AW Cake! said...

I like that idea - I think I'm going to start making them write their complaints down so I don't have to hear it all through dinner. Thanks!

Chef Tess said...

That is awesome! No moo of happiness huh? What a cool kiddo!