Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Best Mom and Dad I Ever Had

I love notes from burgeoning spellers. Yesterday Gabe slipped a note under the master bedroom door. It said "To Momanddad from Gabe. Yoo r the best momanddad I evr had" I love how mom and dad is one word! I could find all kinds of symbolism in that, but I'll spare you. He also, in a fit of impatience, decided that he would take matters into his own hands and write my shopping list for me, as well as gather my coupons. The list was for items like "bred, milk, dow (dough), serel (cereal) and ches (cheese). The coupons he brought me were for Dunkin Donuts iced coffee, Nicorette, and Glucerna. It ought to be a successful shopping trip.

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Good for him! I definitely think he's trying to tell you something.

Heatherlyn said...

That's really really sweet. I love the creative spelling. I will miss it when my kids can actually spell!