Thursday, June 4, 2009

Gotta Get My Move On

6 days and counting till we pack up these boxes and move them to the next house. Fortunately, we have a two year lease on the new place, so we won't be doing this again next year. Now keep your fingers crossed that the new landlord is planning on paying his mortgage and we can actually stay the whole two years we are planning on being there. Its not even a "cross town" move, let alone a cross country move, so I am very grateful for that. But its almost making knowing what to do in advance more difficult because some stuff doesn't really need to be packed, just relocated. But other stuff, I don't want to see again until we're in a house that has a mortgage with our name on it. So, I'm a little scattered, but I think we're starting to get it together. As of this morning, you can actually tell that we've started to pack things up to prepare.

So see you the next time I get online, maybe next week, maybe not for a couple weeks, we'll see.

Lisa

3 comments:

Erin said...

I know how stressful moves are! Good luck with everything.

Heatherlyn said...

Good Luck!!!! Happy Packing! Every time we move I just want to throw everything away!

j said...

Best of luck with the move! We moved almost a year ago and I know what a big deal it is.