Friday, July 3, 2009

If you are a squatter, click below!

http://www.divinecaroline.com/22178/77250-toilet-seats-make-sick-


Seriously people, I know exactly who makes public toilet seats filthy and disgusting. Its not the people who actually sit on them, its the squatters. You know who you are, leaving the public restroom looking like it was doused by a lemonade storm, all because you choose not to consider basic biology in making your decision on whether to sit or defy your divinely designed anatomy and attempt standing.

THE ONLY PEOPLE GETTING SICK BECAUSE OF TOILET SEATS ARE THE ONES GAGGING UP THEIR LUNCH BECAUSE OF THE MESS YOU LEFT BEHIND!

Put down a Nixon Bib and Sit for goodness sake. Oh, and wash your hands too, please?

3 comments:

Heatherlyn said...

No Kidding!!!

tammy said...

lol - My mom taught me to squat when I was really really little. (And for goodness sake, don't touch anything!) And I did it for the longest time, until one day I just decided it was silly.

Anonymous said...

lol
Well ow this post is wayyyyyyyy outside my expertise!