Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Cure and a Question.

Apparently the cure for not having anything to write about is saying it out loud. Last week when I did the no news is good news post, I could not have cared less if I ever blogged, read a blog, or commented on a blog again. There was nothing interesting going on in my head or in my world. Suddenly I had too many ideas for blog posts. I have scrapped 99% of them because I figure if I don't care about the topic, what's the point?

HaHa! Imagine my surprise to find two comments on a post I thought I had deleted! Ok, so I didn't pose a question. Who cares. Make one up and answer it for me ;)

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I understand completely how you feel!

Unknown said...

i so understand.. i am trying to revamp my whole blog right now. i am looking for a new name also. i am trying one out. it isn't good. but i am trying it today.

and i can say i did blog this week more than i did the whole month of aug.
pats myself on back.

AW Cake! said...

Yep. I'm there. One day I think I'm totally stumped and then the next I've got a bajillion ideas (most of them so stupid I'm ashamed to admit they came from my brain!)

tiburon said...

I am the exact same way.