Saturday, September 13, 2008

Gabe-isms

Me-What did you have for lunch today?
Gabe-A peanut butter sandwich
Me-Why did you have a peanut butter sandwich, I could have made that for you from home ( @ 2.65 for hot lunch...)
Gabe-Because I didn't want the other choice
Me-What was the other choice?
Gabe-A mini-mouse salad
Me-What's a mini-mouse salad?
Gabe-A tiny little salad small enough for a mouse.

I still don't actually know what a mini-mouse salad is. Hopefully it does not involve mini-mice!

Gabe-mom, I know its a special occassion.
Me-What do you mean?
Gabe-I want a happy meal and I know I can have one if its a special occasssion
Me-What exactly is the special occassion
Gabe-I'm borrowing Bens Pants since I pooped my own.

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

How old is Gabe? He sounds adorable. The last Gabe-ism totally made me laugh.

Oh, and please feel free to steal anything from my blog, anytime. :)

Goob said...

he is 5, when he was 3 he was TOTALLY hilarious...but I can't believe how much outrageous stuff I know happened has been forgotten.

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!

That's great. Going out for pooping your pants! Kids are hilarious, aren't they?

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

Hilarious! ♥ him!

Jillene said...

Don't you just LOVE the things that come out of kids mouths? He sounds hilarious! My 9 year old son is a pretty funny kid too. Gotta love the kids!

I wish I got to go out for pooping my pants--what a bummer! (0:

Ice Cream said...

Poopy pants = Happy Meal? Who knew it was so easy?

Love it!

Goob said...

Perhaps he's heard me say "special" instead of what I really meant one too many times!