Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Perspective Gun


Coveted by Disgruntled Galactic Housewives everywhere...Can I have one of these?
Seriously, what would it be like to be able to point and shoot and be instantly understood?







Me-Is there a special reason why you'd like your pants on the floor instead of the dresser?
Him-Yeah, because that's where I want them
Me-Are they dirty or clean?
Him-Neither
Me-I don't understand
Him-hmmph

Now, lets try this again with a perspective gun!

Me-Is there a special reason why you'd like your pants on the floor instead of in the dresser?
Him-I'm sorry, I know when I put my pants on the floor instead of in the dresser or the hamper that it makes you feel like I think its YOUR job to clean up after me. And, while I do unfairly expect you to do such meanial chores, I do in-fact appreciate it when you do those small things for me.
Me-Are they dirty or clean?
Him-A Valid question my dear. I did wear them, but they did not become soiled in the process, and so, in an effort to save you from unnecessarily having to wash an additional garment, I have opted to wear them one more time before I add them to the laundry. Would you prefer I put them in the dresser?
Me-Yes, thank you, that would be lovely.

Awwwwww, I want a perspective gun!

6 comments:

Jillene said...

Sweet! I want one of those guns too! My problem is not the pants.. it is the shoes and socks. The living room is not a shoe tree or a laundry basket--how many times do I have to tell you? Drives me CRAZY!!

Whitney R said...

Me too! That would be great. I'd point it at my husband and do the same thing, "Why oh why could you not dump your clothes in the hamper instead of on the floor??" Cause even when they are dirty and the hamper is sitting 2 feet away, it still ends up on the floor.


Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I didn't know what necking and petting was untill I was a sophomore in high school and my seminary teacher explained it to us. hahaha...

Kristina P. said...

Man, I'd be pointing this gun at Adam, all day long.

Anonymous said...

In another life, perhaps ...

Hartson family said...

If only... :)

carrhop said...

There you go! What a powerful tool--it must be kept out of the wrong hands, but put in the right hands, it could render lame excuses...lame.

When are these going to be available--by Christmas?

Blessings!