Saturday, January 31, 2009

grump-A-frump

  The switch behind my left ear must have accidentally been turned to "harumph" mode.

I tried resetting the switch back to "hehehaha" mode, but it didn't stick.  In consulting the owners manual I discovered that the switch may become broken in one of several circumstances, including-but not limited too-overflowing laundry baskets, head congestion, naughty children, dirty floors, too much TV, running out of hot-water, frizzy hair, and water-weight-gain.  It may be compounded by too many late nights in a row and wake-you-up-screaming-nightmares.
Suggestions for repair include: rest, plenty of water, spinach, and a good laugh.  These remedies are most effective when electronics are turned off. (ESPECIALLY alarm clocks.)

12 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I hope Hehehaha mode is repaired soon!

Anonymous said...

Wine works too.

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Whoa! I gotta go get my switch repaired! Thanks for sharing that! I would've gone on and on in my poo-poo mood mode for years! You rock!

(New to your blog...LOVE it! I am now a crazed fan!)

Unknown said...

Is that the problem? A switch? That is so good to know. Mine breaks somtimes, too.

Sleeping in, shopping, and a bakery treat seem to help. I should know- I had to fix it last week. Good luck getting your to flip back!

elesa said...

Ah Man! You got an owners manual????

rachel said...

Awww spinach...really? Now maybe a delicious spinach dip with a bunch of sour cream and cream cheese...that might do the trick. I hope feel better soon...and take a hammer to that alarm clock!!

AW Cake! said...

My hehehehehe mode has been burned our for a couple of days. Not sure how to jam the switch back. Wanna come over for chocolate?

Tana said...

I suggest drugs. At least if you are having a bad day, you can numb yourself to it.

Just SO said...

Spinach? Really? I hope it's reset soon.

Lara Neves said...

Man, I hate it when that switch goes off. I usually blame winter.

Feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

You got an owner's manual? I want one!!

tiburon said...

I hope you can snap out of it!