Monday, January 19, 2009

Hello inappropriate...

You should have seen the face of the lady sitting at the stop-light on the other side of the intersection when I pretended to sucker-punch JP right in the nose the other night. It never occurred to me that A: pretending to sucker punch my husband in public might be as inappropriate as actually sucker-punching him. B: Somebody might be watching and C: I would look up just in time to see a horror-stricken citizen looking clearly confused as to why the woman who just sucker-punched the galactic sized man sitting next to her is now laughing hysterically. (and just so we're clear, he was laughing too).

17 comments:

Vanessa said...

Watch out, she might call the authorities.

carrhop said...

Hee hee! I bet she had quite a story to tell when she got home!

Blessings!

Cajoh said...

They should be keeping their eyes on the road anyway… what are they "Peeping Tom's"??

AW Cake! said...

We used to do that! Now we're so absorbed in making sure that the kids aren't hanging from the roof that we can't have as much fun as we used to in the car. (Plus, if I started pretend punching the hubby, it would give the kids the green light to for-real punch each other)

SalGal said...

Too funny!

Goob said...

I suppose I should clarify that we were alone for date-night, and the conversation that followed was actually quite serious. ( how would we handle it if somebody really did call the cops, etc.) at least we had something to talk about over dinner!

Lara Neves said...

Those darn disapproving people need to mind their own business. It's not like you were picking your nose.

Too funny!

Jillene said...

Hahahaha!! I totally would have loved to see that!!

Just SO said...

BAHAHAHA!! I would probably start going around doing this just for the reactions! That's funny.

Kristina P. said...

I think it's totally OK for women to beat up their husbands. Even for reals. I'm sure they deserve it.

tiburon said...

Authorities need to be notified.

Anonymous said...

Somewhere out in the blogosphere this morning there is a corresponding post told from a different, incredulous and disturbed, perspective.

rachel said...

You are SOOOO funny!

Heatherlyn said...

I think it is always OK to sucker punch your husband if he is bigger than you are! (As long as he thinks it is funny too!)

Goob said...

Heatherlyn, I totally agree!

Erin said...

Hmmm, I've never pretended to sucker punch my husband. I might try it tonight, just to see what he does!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! Your a dangerous weapon now. Watch it!lol:-)