Wednesday, January 28, 2009

There's no "May have" been about it... These are things that were actually said:

"So, let me get this straight, in one 3 minute conversation we've gone from Butt Licking to Eating Bird Brains?"

"Its MEAT and its a LOAF...and everybody's going to eat it"

"I'm a happy boy! hubba hubba hubba hubba hubba"

"Oh, so do it the way Jp and I play fight?"

"I'm gonna go like this..."

"I just don't really feel like eating"

"I asked her about Barney, she said 'No, his name is Mr. Purple"

"Oh, not that again, I got that in jail!"

"What I should have said was...his little dog spot got hit by a car-hubba hubba hubba hubba hubba"

"Who are we kidding, we both know you'll be more comfortable in the guest room"

"Hey buddy, you are really tempting your mom to kick you"

"I leaned in for a kiss, and you punched me!"

"I still want a kiss"

"Is that girl wearing a SNUGGIE?...On an Eliptical Machine? "


"Who's baby farted?"

"I'd like a King Bed at a Queen Price"

"Are you allowed to let us in here?"

"Its crazy, but its well done crazy"

"Our next house is going to have a water closet"

"I learned that on Yo Gabba Gabba Gabba Gabba Gabba!"

"Is WEDGE his REAL name?!"
*inspired by SharkBait's "Things I may or may not have said"

10 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Yes, yes I was.

Lara Neves said...

Totally laughing. I want to come to your house. :)

Just SO said...

It sounds like a riot over there!

Erin said...

I love the hubba hubbas. And the Gabba Gabbas too. So funny!

Hartson family said...

Not sure I could possibly keep up with the fast talking going on there. Maybe I'll just keep Iowa's population satisfied. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so embarrassed to know that Wedge IS his real name.

J. P. said...

"dizzying, isn't it?...I'm just getting started!" (name that ((movie)) quote).

Lara, that is barely the tip of the iceberg.

Goob said...

Wait, I'm confused, does Mina know Wedge? Is the world really that small?

~ Straight Shooter ~ said...

Hil-freakin'-larious!
What a grand idea for a post...
thought I'd compiment you before I stole it!

tiburon said...

I love any post that uses "butt licking"