Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What is going on here exactly?

Kid Rock is singing Sweet Home Alabama to a Werewolves of London lick...I'm confused.
Kid Rock + Sweet Home Alabama...I can accept.
Kid Rock + Warren Zevon=disconnect...its like Leona Whats-her-name + Robert Plant...what???
These are things that confuse me and make me irritable, probably because they highlight how near to death I truly am, since only an old-fart would even recognize Werewolves of London, let alone know who sung it...arrgh, stick a fork in me. ( or would you rather Gag me with a spoon?)

7 comments:

Jillene said...

So funny!! When I heard that song I thought THE EXACT SAME THING!!

Anonymous said...

Ah-Oooooo ....

Goob said...

"His Hair was Perfect"

Whitney R said...

I don't like that Kid Rock song. Blah. Not nearly as good as Sweet Home Alabama

Goob said...

I don't like it either. It is lame and un-original. Seriously, you have to not only borrow words from another song, but you also have to borrow some other dudes tune? Thumbs DOWN.

Unknown said...

Are you talking about Leona Hensley- like, wasn't she in prison Martha Stewart style or something?

But I am not sure about "smoking funny things" that kind of scares me a bit.

Vanessa said...

We must be really old if we can pick out TWO old songs. And seriously, why does he need strippers in the video? Get over Pam already, Kid, you need to move on.

PS, your blog is pretty funny!